The team at the all Australian Headache and Migraine Clinics™ endeavour to be the leading provider in assisting all sufferers of headaches and migraines.
With the high success rate of helping headache and migraine sufferers, the clinics have been recognised on the news, radios and newspapers. Channel 7 and Channel 9 News, The Courier Mail and ABC News Radio have all featured the clinic and our non-invasive treatment approach to help the wider community.
This multi-award winning practice has achieved the following awards:
- 2016, 2017 and 2018 Australian Small Business Championship Finalists
- For 3 consecutive years, The Brisbane Headache and Migraine Clinic has been awarded for outstanding contribution for headache and migraine treatment
- 2016 Lord Mayor Young Business Person Of The Year Award
- Presented by Lord Mayor Graeme Quirk, the clinic was awarded for outstanding contribution to the medical field
- 2017 HESTA Primary Health Care Award
- For outstanding contribution in providing treatment for chronic headache and migraine sufferers
- 2018 OPTUS Health Business of the Year Finalist
- 2022, Director of Sydney Headache and Migraine Clinic, Bertrand Doeuk, was a finalist in the Australian Allied Health Awards, placing him in the top 5 Allied Health Practitioners in the nation!
Click on the following links to learn more about The Brisbane Headache and Migraine™ Clinic.